Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is the base of my robot. I only put two wheels on it because it will turn a lot faster and easier. I put the computer on top of the motors because i thought that it was important for the robot to be able to turn fast.


This is the front of the robot, it is going to push the other robots out of the ring. I was thinking of putting the touch sensor on the front so that when another robot hits it I can put all the power into the motors to push them out of the ring. the light sensor is also mounted on here pointing at the ground.

This is the first design of the robot, it is not very good. I had to mount the touch sensor on the side of the robot because there was not enough room next the the light sensor. I have not started programming this yet but I do have a screen shot of when I was playing with the programming of the default robot I will post a screen shot of what that looked like.


No comments: